Welcome!

Hear about my daily activities, hopes, dreams, and curiosities!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

20 Fill in the Blank Questions: Robby's Responses!


Sharell did a blog post of some fill in the blanks and I used the same ones and inserted my own answers.

1. French Bread and Moosetracks are always in my grocery cart.
2. Mondays are the days I get to teach my machining students 
3. I will not run out of socks for a long time.
4. Today at 11am I was just getting off work (since 7:00 am). 
5. My favorite band of the moment is Led Zeppelin. 
6. In the past week, the grossest thing that has happened to me was getting machine oil on my new t shirt. 
7. I wish tuition and textbooks were less expensive.
8. This weekend I am going to be spending all weekend in the computer lab. 
9. The sound of a fan always relaxes me.
10. I haven’t had a home cooked meal in a long time.
11. I can’t wait for my database class to be behind me. 
12. Someday I will change the world. 
13. Helping someone is a great feeling.
14. The last dinner I ate was french bread and moosetracks ice cream 
15. One of my favorite fast food guilty pleasures is obvious based on previous answers.
16. I am wearing a white kirkland  shirt.
17. The last things I bought were monster energy drinks. 
18. Two things that made me smile today were Deanna's jokes and this dog.
19. I didn’t think I would have time to take a nap today today, but I had to!
20. Now it is time to keep programming! 

1 comment:

  1. The next time I visit you I am going to bring you real food! And that dog is SOOOO cute!! Good luck finishing your project!

    ReplyDelete