Welcome!

Hear about my daily activities, hopes, dreams, and curiosities!

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June 4th

I accidentally slept through my alarm today.  I was up late last night studying for my project management test I have at the end of this month and must have just not heard it. Good thing my boss /work is cool.

I had good lunches today with my chicken breasts I cooked on Sunday and some not so healthy but extremely tasty pasta salad I'm thankful I had.

I skipped out on lunchtime basketball but it looks like most everyone else did as well. I'm shooting to play on Thursday but that will mean I have to get to work early. I'm sore from yesterday but looking forward to working out tomorrow.

My project management partner has her frumpy face on tonight but I'm still glad I have her to help my through this because I don't have the dedication to get through it myself. The test in three weeks and I don't know if I'm optimistic or apathetic at this point.

"the art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness in common things."

1 comment: