Welcome!

Hear about my daily activities, hopes, dreams, and curiosities!

Sunday, June 2, 2013

May comes to a close

This weekend flew by,  the short ones always do. I try to save most of my time on Sundays for chores like laundry,  cooking, grocery shopping and other domestic activities. This weekend I caught up on some much needed rest by means of never seeing saturday morning. Saturday afternoon I watched the heat-pacers eastern conference finals with my buddy Ryan.

After the game Colton,  Ryan,  Kathryn,  Jacob,  fatima, shireen and I went to olio pizzeria for dinner and Dargans after for some drinks. I like Dargans a lot and also like the people I was with. I see myself hanging out with them more as the months go on.

I got a low intensity workout in Sunday in order to mentally ease in to getting up early this week to workout. Afterwards,  Kori and I ate dinner together since everyone else was down in Pasadena.

I have high hopes for this week. I look forward to working out,  getting off work before dinner,  going line dancing,  and having a long weekend in sb.

2 comments: