Welcome!

Hear about my daily activities, hopes, dreams, and curiosities!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

January 20th 2011

What a week! It's the career fair I've been running around like crazy trying to get a good job for the summer this week. Here are some of the companies I talked to:


Apple
Cisco
Pepsi
Eaton
CRB
Weber Metals
Agilent Technologies
Parker Hannifin
Boeing

I made this while I was waiting for Randi to be done at the library the other night:
I used the laser cutter at work to cut out a stencil of an image I found online, then it's just a little spray paint and you have good old Albert! The inspiration for this portrait comes from my favorite artist Banksy, who is a London graffiti artist. You can check out his website here.

In other news . . . I'm a pizza chef! I made pizza with the pre made dough at Trader Joes, some tomoatoes, peppers, and chicken!












1 comment: