Welcome!

Hear about my daily activities, hopes, dreams, and curiosities!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January 25th 2011

Happy Birthday Ryan! Woop Woop!

Had a really great weekend; Randi and I went to sunset drive in Friday night and saw two movies for 7:00!




Trevor was nice enough to let me borrow his truck, so I threw my entire bed in the back and we watched both movies just like we would if we were at home except it was on a jumbo screen. The weather was perfect, not too cold, completely clear starry night, it was beautiful. We got popcorn and soda and we were able to throw it and boo and not have to clean it up after =P So there goes list item number 63 on my list. We even saw some bats flying around and had decent sound for the movie.

Saturday I went back to SB for Ryan's birthday and to see my family. All in all I had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment