Welcome!

Hear about my daily activities, hopes, dreams, and curiosities!

Monday, January 3, 2011

January 3rd 2011

Today was the first day of school and it was pretty uneventful. I'm taking:
  • IME 223 Process Improvement
  • STATS 321 Statistics for Engineers
  • IME 156 Electronics Manufacturing
  • EE 251 Electric Circuits Lab
  • IME 400 Independent Study Unit
I had Stats today and the teacher seems good. He wrote the book though and is all strict about us getting it. He didn't put one on course reserves in the library, my guess is he wants the royalties from sales. I'm headed to my process improvement lab right now and I'm really looking forward to it. After it, dinner with Trevor and fam!

No video for now, maybe later tonight if there's time. We're celebrating Trevor's birthday so probably not though!

Random internet picture of the day:
"One for the money, two for the show, three because I'm a boss."

QOTD: What's something you remember being taught from elementary school?

My answer: Don't make Uranus jokes in science class, they are not as funny as you think.

Later Days,

Robby

2 comments:

  1. You're going too far back for me "elementary school", I don't remember. But I love that photo, the colors are so beautiful. Hope you all have a great time tonight. Talk soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. In elementary school, I remember being taught that Pluto was a planet.

    ReplyDelete